Want to buy a little something for the wall?

Happy New Year. I wanted to alert my regular followers of something new I'm trying out. I'm putting a few Photographs on Ebay and Etsy. Here's the first one I'm making available and to test the waters a bit, I'm putting a 17x22 up on Ebay with no reserve price and without the buy it now or regular pricing  information. I'm curious to see if anyone that doesn't read my blog here bids it past my regular price. Thanks again for looking - Russell

Viking Ship Snorri at Full Sail, Labrador Sea, 1998

  • These are Limited edition prints and are a great value - see chart below.
  • Museum quality - printed to highest archival standards.
  • Printed by me or under my supervision by Anthony at Green Rhino's Brooklyn Print Works
  • Includes a certificate of authenticity and is numbered and signed.
  • And the best part - you receive a beautiful photograph and also know that you are directly supporting me (and my family.)
  • Regular Pricing & Edition Info
    $75       8.5x11"    print, edition of 100
    $200     17x22"     print, edition of 100
    $2000   30x40"     print, edition of 5